In order to fulfil the task, the following activities are carried out.
- Immediate contact with the policyholder/ insureds, analysis of the policy wording and prompt inspection on the damaged building, along with a first assessment of the risk and of the damage suffered by the commonholders or by any other third party;
- Technical support to the policyholder/insured parties for the handling of the emergency following the loss, also involving companies specialized in rescue, clearance, recovery and restoration;
- Research and analysis of the loss causation;
- Analysis of the repairs and their relevant costs, through technical meetings with the firms’ experts which carried out the repairs and market research;
- Technical and legal research for any potential recovery action against the alleged liable subjects for the loss causation;
- Damage estimate and settlement according to the policy wording