In order to fulfil the tasks concerning Loss of revenue / Loss of profit (LOP) / Advance loss of profit (ALOP), the following activities are carried out:
- Immediate contact with the policyholder/ insured party/ broker/ claimant’s expert in order to jointly assess and establish which repair criteria must be applied on the material loss at the origin of the business interruption, to reduce the expenses;
- Investigations on the firm’s activity, on the firm’s fixed and variable production costs as well as on the firm’s revenue;
- Constant exchanges with the agency and the broker for a joint management of the claim;
- Regular on-site inspections at the insured premises to check the repair interventions and to analyze and quantify the activities adopted to maintain a business-as-usual scenario, even if partial, to limit losses;
- Collection of the financial documentation to verify the internal data as well as assess the business interruption damage;
- Commercial surveys on the affected firm’s production, industry or service sector;
- Processing of all the collected data, also through graphics displaying the actual trend and the forecasts on the business turnover; final damage assessment according to the policy wording.