The tasks concern Property, General liability and Product liability losses which occurred abroad. The investigations are carried out by our in-house experts and, when needed, through the support of an international network of selected loss adjusters and solicitors, in case of Court proceedings.
In order to fulfil the task, the following activities are carried out:
- Immediate contact with the involved parties;
- On-site inspection at the policyholder’s premises together with the policyholder’s technicians and representatives, or on-site inspection on the site of the loss;
- In case of cooperation with foreign correspondents: constant monitoring of the investigations and support to the foreign solicitors for the drafting of any judicial document;
- Assistance to brokers and policyholders in their relations with the appointed foreign experts (for example, requiring documents or studying local regulations which apply);
- Regular update reports to the Company in English, French, German (if required)